As a health, wellness, and nutrition coach, I specialize in educating and supporting clients to achieve their health goals through lifestyle and behavior adjustments. Health coaching focuses not only on the food you eat but also your lifestyle. To put it simply, I’m highly educated in the fields of nutrition, wellness, bio-individuality and mentoring. Whether your goal is to lose weight, increase energy or just get healthy, I will take the time to listen to your concerns, and help you navigate the world of contradictory nutritional advice to figure out exactly what works for your body. I am not a doctor. I don’t diagnose conditions or prescribe medication, but I am certified to provide you with a list of medical providers in your area.
- One-on-One Individual Consultations
- Small Group Workshops
- Meal Planning 101
- Smart Shopping Trip
- Specialized Services
- Sports-Related Presentations
- Facilitate L.E.A.N Start Workshops: The L.E.A.N. Start Program is a comprehensive 6-hour prevention plan delivered in either 3 or 6 weeks to help families with children ages 3-12 reach their optimal health. The L.E.A.N. Start Program is based upon scientific research and designed by Dr. William Sears. The letters L.E.A.N. stand for Lifestyle, Exercise, Attitude, and Nutrition.
- Facilitate L.E.A.N. Essentials Workshops: The L.E.A.N. Essentials is an introductory workshop for parents who are unable to commit to a 6-week nutrition course. It is a one-time 2-hour workshop.
These workshops are highly interactive and fun. They are designed to: Educate, Change Behaviors, & Build Relationships.
Sign up for one today!
Here is just a sneak peek at what you will learn:
- Recipes that make nutrition easy, fun and affordable
- How to read nutrition labels
- How to identify good vs. bad fats
- How much protein the body needs
- How to have better weight control
- Facts about food myths
Contact Nina Today!
Let me help you transform your life! For more information or to schedule a FREE consultation, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, 281-803-9459, or complete the contact form below. All inquiries will receive a prompt response. I look forward to working with you!